Who are we?
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we are experiencing strong and stable growth, and have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. Our offices in Croatia are opened under Hands on Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand and are located in Osijek, Rijeka, and Zagreb.
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
A typical day at Touch Support involves working with end-users through various support channels, such as tickets, live chat, and phone calls.
Common requests you may be solving on a daily basis are:
- Troubleshooting technical and software issues with virtual workstations and end-user's local devices (printers, scanners, desktop, or other)
- Adjustments, configuration, and maintenance on already existing Windows server environment, Exchange and Office365
- Setup, installing and configuring client email, data transfer, user account maintenance and software installation remotely
Basic requirements for all the candidates:
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as Touch Support exclusively provides support in English
- Candidates need to be ready to lend a helping hand or pass on their knowledge as they grow with the company.
- Previous experience responding to customers via telephone, live chat
- Basic knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
Bonus points go for:
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, and basic networking
- Experience with Office 365 and G Suite
- Advanced Windows Client OS troubleshooting - Windows XP/7/8/10
- Basic Windows Server Administration
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services
What do we offer?
- You will be able to further your education with valuable technical certifications paid by the company.
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career. Additionally, if you want to try management or project management positions, there are advancement opportunities available as well.
- Stability is very important for our employees, and we couldn’t agree more. All of our Employment contracts are in the indefinite period of time.
- Great teamwork and comradery across offices. The team is always ready to lend a helping hand in need, and the office atmosphere is quite laid-back: If you feel comfortable wearing slippers, that’s fine by us!
- We are a part of the Multisport family! It means you will be able to sign up for a unique sports membership concept and have access to 400 different sport centers across the country, with only one membership fee.
Considering the ongoing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, we have almost completely switched to remote work. This means your training will also take place remotely. But don’t be discouraged, we have many years of experience with remote staff and training, and our employees are constantly successful in their remote training. Also, if you need any equipment, we got you covered there as well!
Please submit your application in English. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.