Who are we?
Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2003, we have grown to almost 200 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe, and in Minsk, we are present under LLC Support Chain as our international brand. We are rapidly expanding our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals who want to start or excel their career in finance and would strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
About the position
We are happy to be expanding our business into new verticals, and therefore we are building a strong Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals who are interested in starting a career in finance and growing with the company and the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Review and entry of financial documentation such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable into industry-specific software programs
- Review of bank and credit card transactions
- Processing business expenses
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Liaising with customers as and when required
- Close invoices (payments and other closure methods)
- Perform additional job-related tasks assigned by the employer
You are a great candidate for this position if you:
- Are proficient and confident with the English language, both in writing and speech
- Have basic computer skills and are capable of comprehending new software easily
- Have an eye for detail and are thorough in the review of documentation
- Are highly organized, have the ability to prioritize tasks and can multitask
- Can work well as a member of a team, but also individually without supervision
- Are able to follow instructions and meet deadlines as defined by senior colleagues, supervisors, and management
What we offer:
- Detailed initial training and constant development
- Opportunity to learn US accounting from hands-on experience
- Ability to work from home
- Adjustable working hours upon training completion
Due to the extraordinary situation with the coronavirus pandemic, we have adjusted our selection process to be completely online and our employees are currently working from home.
New employees will have the ability to start employment as soon as possible and also work from home. We will help with the equipment requirements for remote work.
Please submit your application in the English language.