Junior PHP Developer
Who are we?
You have always been interested in IT but haven’t yet found your way in? Or have you just started learning about technology and want to put your passion into a career? Then, this is the perfect time and place to make it happen!
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. We have over 300 employees in the United States and Europe, and due to exciting growth within the business, we are expanding our team of developers. At the moment, we are looking to hire an entry-level PHP Developer.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we switched to remote work. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
We accept applications from anywhere in Georgia!
- Writing, testing, and debugging code
- Create websites and web services from scratch
- Assist in system improvements and bug fixing
- Refinement and technical support of existing projects
- Develop back-end and/or front-end code to support applications/ website development
- Follow software development methodologies and best practices
- Work effectively with the team on new ideas and strategies on the front-end and back-end development for given applications
- Maintaining project documentation throughout the software development lifestyle
- Some experience with PHP development
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Understanding of responsive web design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Proactive in regard to problem-solving
- Have a high level of interest in software development and general technology
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations
- Availability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
What do we offer?
- You will be able to further your development with valuable certifications paid by the company
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career
- Great teamwork environment! Even though we work from home, our team is firmly connected at any given moment to ensure everyone feels a part of the team.
- Hands-on learning experience from industry professionals
- An opportunity to test and grow your skills in a corporate setting
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered