Customer Service Representative
Hands on Server Support d.o.o. is a Croatian company that is in partnership with US-based company, Touch Support. We work as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and provide them with exceptional customer service. Our team supports a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we entirely switched to remote work. This position is also a work-from-home position, but we provide all the necessary equipment and have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in Croatia!
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
- Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email, and telephone calls quickly and effectively.
- Assist in onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers through their journey
- Help and guide our customers with technical and billing-related questions.
- Act as a customer advocate by passing along unique questions and challenges that you see our customers are experiencing.
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing an outstanding, personal customer experience
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as our clients are primarily US-based
- Passion for working with people and helping them to get their stuff work
- Solution-oriented mindset and passion for resolving problems
- Readiness to learn quickly, lend a helping hand, and pass on the knowledge as you grow with the company.
- Ability to work in shifts (morning, afternoon, night shift). However, our schedules are quarterly-based, and you would keep a more stable schedule instead of daily changes.
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
What do we offer?
- You will be able to further your development with valuable certifications paid by the company.
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career. Additionally, if you want to try management or project management positions, those will be available as part of your career path. And if you are more interested in the IT Support position and would like to develop your career in the IT field, we are offering that as well!
- Great teamwork environment! Even though we work from home, our team is firmly connected at any given moment to ensure everyone feels a part of the team.
- We are a part of the Multisport family! It means you will be able to sign up for a unique sports membership concept and have access to 400 different sport centers across the country with only one membership fee.