Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2015, we are experiencing solid and stable growth and have grown into an international company with over 250 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. In Croatia, we are present under Hands on Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand, and we are rapidly growing our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals motivated to develop their careers in finance and strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we almost entirely switched to remote work. This position is also a work-from-home position, but we provide all the necessary equipment and have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in Croatia!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit all billing and invoicing
- Input accounting data into the accounting system
- Prepare and reconcile bank deposits, reconciling cash
- Record AP and AR transactions and cash posting
- Maintain precise records of all incoming payments
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
- Research, negotiate and reconcile chargeback and third-party claims
- Review and entry of financial documentation such as invoices, bills, accounts payables, and accounts receivable
- Review of bank and credit card transactions
- Processing business expenses
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Liaising with customers and vendors as and when required
- Close invoices (payments and other closure methods)
- Perform additional job-related tasks assigned by the employer
- You are a great candidate for this position if you:
- Are proficient and confident with the English language
- Have basic computer skills and are capable of comprehending new software easily
- Have an eye for detail and are thorough in the review of documentation
- Are highly organized, can prioritize tasks, and can multitask
- Can work well as a member of a team, but also individually without supervision
- Can follow instructions and meet deadlines as defined by senior colleagues, supervisors, and management
- Ability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
What do we offer?
- Great teamwork environment! Even though we work from home, our team is firmly connected at any given moment to ensure everyone feels a part of the team.
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career.
- We are a part of the Multisport family! It means you will be able to sign up for a unique sports membership concept and have access to 400 different sport centers across the country, with only one membership fee.