Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2003, we have grown to over 250 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand. We are rapidly growing our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals who want to start or excel in their careers in finance and strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we almost entirely switched to remote work. This position is also a work-from-home position, but we provide all the necessary equipment and have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in Serbia!
- Verify all accounting documents and further transfer them to the outsourcing company
- Control the documentation flow of the company
- Prepare monthly bank and payroll reconciliations
- Assist in monthly and quarterly closure such as review of invoices entered, balance sheet account reconciliations, accrual calculation, and so on.
- Assist in the assessment and preparation of monthly financial reports
- Other ad hoc tasks as per management requests
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Two years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with MS Office products
- Availability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Experience working within a US company
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.