Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. We have grown to almost 200 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe, under Hands on Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand. Next to IT and Finance, we are excited to have expanded our BPO activities to the Recruitment field and are looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our team and work on interesting projects for our clients. At the same time, we are also looking for an additional Recruitment expert to work on our internal hiring needs. So if any of the options seem interesting - we encourage you to apply! We would be happy to receive your application and discuss available options in detail during an interview.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To implement the overall Recruitment strategy and actively participate in its design
- Carry out the overall selection process with applicants: resume review, conduct selection interviews, coordinate onboarding processes
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the entire selection and onboarding process
- Create and release recruitment materials on different platforms and job boards, both in Croatia and internationally
- Plan and organize new recruitment activities to attract new talent, and build relationships with external partners
- Provide analytically and well documented recruiting reports to continually evaluate existing strategies and provide recommendations
- 1-year experience in independently running recruitment and selection processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Economics, or any other HR-related field
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive mindset and the drive to implement new ideas and to constantly improve the processes you work on
- Ability to prioritize among multiple hiring projects, and the flexibility to adjust as needed.
- Experience with any ATS solution (plus, but not a requirement)
- Ability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
Please submit your applications in the English language. Applications written in any other language will not be considered.
What we offer:
- A friendly and stimulating work environment
- Continuous learning and professional growth
- Ability to work on different international recruitment projects
- Ability to work from home, or the office, depending on your preference.
- We are a part of the Multisport family! It means you will be able to sign up for a unique sports membership concept and have access to 400 different sport centers across the country, with only one membership fee.
- Tea and coffee, as soon as we get back to the offices :)