You have always been interested in IT but haven't yet found your way in? Or have you just started learning about technology and want to put your passion into a career? Then, this is the perfect time and place to make it happen. Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we have been experiencing strong and stable growth and have grown into a multinational company with over 250 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. Our branch in Belarus operates under the LLC Support Chain entity with an office in Minsk.
Responsibilities and goals you'll own:
A typical day at Touch Support involves working with end-users through various support channels, such as tickets, live chat, and phone calls.
Common requests you may be solving daily are:
- Troubleshooting technical and software issues with virtual workstations and end-users local devices (printers, scanners, desktop, or other)
- Adjustments, configuration, and maintenance on already existing Windows server environment, Exchange and Office365
- Setup, installing and configuring client email, data transfer, user account maintenance, and software installation remotely
Basic requirements for all the candidates:
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as Touch Support exclusively provides support in English
- Candidates need to be ready to lend a helping hand or pass on their knowledge as they grow with the company
- Previous experience responding to customers via telephone, live chat
- Basic knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
Bonus points go for:
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN / WAN, and basic networking
- Experience with Office 365 and G Suite
- Advanced Windows Client OS troubleshooting - Windows XP / 7/8/10
- Basic Windows Server Administration
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services
What do we offer?
- You will be able to further your education with valuable technical certifications paid by the company.
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what's required to achieve the next step in your career. Additionally, if you want to try management or project management positions, there are advancement opportunities available as well.
- Stability is very important for our employees, and we couldn't agree more. All of our Employment contracts are for an indefinite period of time.
- Great teamwork and comradery. The team is always ready to lend a helping hand in need!
Please submit your application in English. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.