Customer Service Representative
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we are experiencing solid and stable growth and have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we entirely switched to remote work.
Requirements for all the positions:
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as our clients are primarily US-based
- Passion for working with people and helping them to get their stuff work
- Strong interest in developing a career in the IT field
- Readiness to learn at a fast pace
- Solution-oriented mindset and passion for resolving problems
- Readiness to lend a helping hand and pass on the knowledge as you grow with the company
- Ability to work in shifts (morning, afternoon, night shift). However, our schedules are week-based - you wouldn’t be switching through different shifts each day but would keep a more stable schedule
- The application submitted entirely in the English language
Please note that applications written in any language other than English will not be considered.
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
- Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email, and telephone calls quickly and effectively.
- Assist in onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers through their journey
- Help and guide our customers with technical and billing-related questions.
- Act as a customer advocate by passing along unique questions and challenges that you see our customers are experiencing
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing an outstanding, personal customer experience
What do we offer?
- Payment in US dollars - $ 525 USD - $ 1000 USD
- Work from home
- Learning from scratch
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career. Additionally, if you want to try management or project management positions, those will be available as part of your career path. And if you are more interested in the IT Support position and would like to develop your career in the IT field, we are offering that as well!
- You will be able to further your development with valuable certifications paid by the company.
- A young and friendly international team! Even though we work from home, our team is firmly connected at any given moment to ensure everyone feels a part of the team.