Who are we?
Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. We have over 300 employees in the United States and Europe, and we are rapidly expanding our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals motivated to excel in their careers in finance and strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we switched to remote work. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
We accept applications from anywhere in Georgia!
- Verify all accounting documents
- Control the document flow of the company
- Participate in monthly and quarterly closure tasks, such as (general ledger review, accrual calculation, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.)
- Borrowing Base Calculations
- Other ad hoc tasks as per management requests
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or higher
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within a US company
- US GAAP knowledge
- Proactive in regard to problem-solving
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations
- Availability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours) partially
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
You're applying for