Who are we?
Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand. We are rapidly growing our Accounting team to work with our clients, so we are looking for several individuals who want to excel in their careers in finance and strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we switched to remote work. This is a work-from-home position, and we provide all the necessary equipment. We are proud of our long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
- Verify all accounting documents
- Control the document flow of the company
- Participate in monthly and quarterly closure tasks, such as (general ledger review, accrual calculation, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.)
- Borrowing Base Calculations
- Other ad hoc tasks as per management requests
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or higher
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably within a US company
- US GAAP knowledge
- Proactive in regard to problem-solving
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations
- Availability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours) partially
New employees will have the ability to start employment as soon as possible and also work from home. We will help with the equipment requirements for remote work.
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.