Customer Support Representative (Costa Rica)
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and provides them with exceptional customer service. Our team supports a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we entirely switched to remote work. This position is also a work-from-home position, and we have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online. For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in Costa Rica!
- Excellent communication skills in the English
- The minimum required education: High School
- Passion for working with people and helping them to get their stuff to work
- Strong interest in developing a career in the IT field
- Readiness to learn at a fast pace
- Solution-oriented mindset and passion for resolving problems
- Readiness to lend a helping hand and pass on the knowledge as you grow with the company
- Ability to work in shifts (morning, afternoon, night shift).
- However, our schedules are quarterly-based, and you would keep a more stable schedule instead of daily changes
Please note that applications written in any language other than English will not be considered.
- Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email, and telephone calls quickly and effectively.
- Assist in onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers through their journey and help and guide our customers with technical and billing-related questions.
- Act as a customer advocate by passing along unique questions and challenges that you see our customers are experiencing
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing an outstanding, personal customer experience
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career.
- Great teamwork environment! Even though we work from home, our team is strongly connected at any given moment to ensure everyone feels a part of the team.
- Work from home
in Costa Rica