Mid-level PHP Developer
Who are we?
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. We have over 300 employees in the United States and Europe, and due to exciting growth within the business, we are expanding our team of developers. At the moment, we are looking to hire an experienced PHP developer.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we switched to remote work. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
We accept applications from anywhere in Georgia!
- Design, code, and debug applications in various software languages
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Build complex and high scalable technical solutions
- Help ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications by identifying any observed bottlenecks and bugs and suggesting solutions
- Follow software development methodologies and best practices
- Work effectively with the team on new ideas and strategies on the front-end and back-end development for given applications
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers from the team
- 2+ years experience in HTML/CSS/JS and PHP development
- Ability to understand, and document existing PHP code
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proactive in regard to problem-solving
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage and handle multiple projects and fast deadlines
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations
- Availability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
What do we offer?
- You will be able to further your development with valuable certifications paid by the company
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career
- Great teamwork environment! Even though we work from home, our team is firmly connected at any given moment to ensure everyone feels a part of the team.
- Hands-on learning experience from industry professionals
- An opportunity to test and grow your skills in a corporate setting
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.