Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. We have over 300 employees in the United States and Europe, and we are rapidly expanding our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals motivated to develop their careers in finance and strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we switched to remote work. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
- Verify all accounting documents and further transfer them to the outsourcing company;
- Control the documentation flow of the company;
- Prepare monthly bank and payroll reconciliations;
- Assist in monthly and quarterly closure as per US GAAP and national standards (review of invoices entered, balance sheet account reconciliations, accrual calculation, etc);
- Other ad hoc tasks as per management requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- Two years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations;
- Proactive problem-solving skills;
- Extensive experience with MS Office products;
- Availability to partially work US working hours, 7 AM - 3 PM CST/CDT (local afternoon hours).
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Experience working within a US company.
The salary ranges between $850 and $950 USD before taxation (depending on the experience).
Please submit your application in the English language email@example.com. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
in Macedonia, Republic of