Data Entry Specialist
Required work experience: not required
Full-time, remote work
Who are we?
We are a US-based company looking for individuals who want to start or excel in their career in finance and administration and would strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
We train newcomers and support the development of experienced employees with the help of mentors, internal educational programs, and certifications.
- Proficiency in English from Upper-Intermediate (B2, C1, C2)
- Ability to work within US business hours (local afternoon time)
- Proficiency in working with computer and office programs
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and multitask
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicating with English-speaking clients
- Entering data into an online software
- Processing payments and/or payment receipts and checking documentation that data is entered accurately
What we offer:
- Initial and ongoing training and mentoring
- Clear promotional path with competitive salary increases
- Supporting Team Lead and supervisor in the US
- A smart and diverse international team
- Constant communication with English speakers
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Our interviewing process is conducted online.
in Bosnia and Herzegovina