Human Resources Assistant (Russian speaking)
Do you love diving into administrative tasks, ticking boxes on every completed task, making sure that deadlines are met and spreadsheets are clear and neat, and also, you like working with people and want to enter the world of HR? You are in the right place!
We are a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States with several offices in Europe. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand. Since 2015, we are experiencing strong and stable growth and have grown into a multinational company with almost 300 employees. We are looking for an additional team member to help continue the positive trends! We would be happy to receive your application and discuss available options in detail during an interview.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we entirely switched to remote work. This position is also a work-from-home position, but we provide all the necessary equipment and have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in Serbia!
Duties and responsibilities:
- To implement HR policies and procedures and actively participate in its design
- Answering employee questions and resolving issues related to HR policies and procedures
- Actively keeping track of the sick leaves and vacation balance
- Carry out the onboarding and offboarding process with employees
- Taking care of the office management tasks and duties
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- HR administration part:
- collection, processing, and preparation of data for salary calculation
- updating information related to the employee’s legal status
- administrative work keeping records in accordance with work processes
- responsibility for keeping the confidentiality of personal, family, and business status of all employees, in accordance with human resources procedures
- other HR administrative-related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences and Humanities, Economics, or any other HR-related field
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, both written and verbal
- B2 level of Russian language
- Sharp attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proactive mindset and the drive to implement new ideas and to constantly improve the processes you work on
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, and make reasonable recommendations based on fact-finding
What we offer:
- Indefinite period of time Employment contract
- The experience of working in a fast-growing company
- A young and friendly international team
- A friendly and stimulating environment
- Continuous learning and professional growth
If you want to learn more about the company, please take a look at our company website at https://www.touchsupport.com/.
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.